【有一種悲傷】Cover By 解偉苓

​有一種悲傷 cover by解偉苓 電影『比悲傷更悲傷的故事』主題曲

This is a Chinese song cover by this singer named Yvonne 解偉苓. This song is not an easy song to sing especially the high note at a certain point of the song.

Piano accompaniment brings out the clean sound of Yvonne. It is a fresh approach and representation of this song. Overall very nice ❤️!

Enjoy her version of this song.

【有一種悲傷】cover by 解偉苓

source: 解偉苓個人專屬頻道Yvonne Music Channel

Chinese Lyric With English Translation 

Album:  A Kind of Sorrow 有一種悲傷
English Title:  A Kind of Sorrow

我不羨慕 太陽
I don't envy the sun
照不亮你 過往
which can't light up your past
有些黑暗 我們 都一樣
there's some darkness, we are all the same
我太嫉妒 時光
I'm jealous of time
能離開的 大方
that can leave moments so easily
不用開口 也就無需躲藏
don't need to say and don't need to hide
有一種悲傷
there's a kind of sadness
是你的名字停留在我的過往
which is your name stuck in my past
陪伴我呼吸 決定我微笑模樣
it accompanies my breath, and it determines the way I smile
無法遺忘
unable to forget
有一種悲傷
there's a kind of sadness
是笑著與你分開 思念卻背對背張望
which is smiling while leaving you, but thoughts of missing you is back facing you
剩下倔強 剩下合照一張
what remains is a photo together
Oh Oh
Oh Oh
成為彼此的路 多嚮往 怎會失去方向
becoming each others path, but losing the direction
有一種悲傷Oh
there's a kind of sadness
留在我過往 無法遺忘Oh
that stays with my past, unable to forget

有一種悲傷
there's a kind of sadness
是你義無反顧 讓愛成為 我身上的光
which is you unconditionally let love become the light in me
給我溫暖 卻不准我遺忘
giving me warmth but not letting me forget
有一種悲傷
there's a kind of sadness
不想要與你分開 思念才背對背張望
not wanting to be apart from you, but but the memories continue to linger
你是所有 你是合照一張
you are just a photo of us together

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.