《简单爱 Simple love》Online Live Performance By 🎙️ Yokez and Felicia


In this video, these two pretty babes namely Yokez and Felicia will be performing this song called simple love 简单爱  It is a song by Jay Chou.  

This song is representing a feeling of a lover who is in love and she/he just wants a simple love with no complicated things involved. 


《简单爱 Simple love》Online Live Performance By 🎙️ Yokez and Felicia: 


說不上為什麼
Couldn’t really say why

我变得很主动
I became very bold

若爱上一个人 / 什么都会值得去做
If you fall in love with someone, anything is worth doing

我想大声宣布
I want to announce loudly

对妳依依不舍
That I can’t bear to be apart from you

连隔壁邻居都猜到我现在的感受
Even my next door neighbors can guess my feelings right now

Chorus 1

河边的风 在吹着头发 飘动
The breeze by the river, is blowing your hair, swaying

牵着妳的手 一阵莫名 感动
Holding your hand, a sense of unknowingly being touched

我想带妳回我的外婆家
I want to take you to my grandma’s home

一起 看着日落 一直到我们都睡着
Watching the sunset together until we fall asleep

Chorus 2

我想就这样牵着妳的手不放开
I want to just hold your hand like this and not let go

爱能不能够永远单纯没有悲哀
Can love be forever innocent without sadness

我想带妳骑单车
I want to take you bike-riding

我想和妳看棒球
I want to watch baseball with you

想这样没担忧 唱着歌 一直走
Want to be like this with no worries, singing as we walk along

我想就这样牵着妳的手不放开
I want to just hold your hand like this and not let go

爱可不可以简简单单没有伤害
Can love be simple without pain

妳 靠著我的肩膀
You leaning on my shoulder

妳 在我胸口睡觉
You sleeping on my chest

像这樣的生活 我爱妳 妳爱我
Like this kind of life, I love you, you love me

想~~~ 简简单单 爱~~~
Wanting simple simple love~~~

想~~~ 简简单单 爱~~~
Wanting simple simple love~~~

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.