【A Whole New World】Sing by Jane Zhang for Shanghai Disney Resort Grand opening celebration

In this video, I will share this Chinese singer named Jane Zhang. She is going to sing the song. This video was made for the opening of the Shanghai Disney Resort. 

As Aladdin's movie has made a remake version and is now showing in the cinema, the theme song is very well written and nice.

She really sings very well and her English pronunciation is very good. The dress she is wearing makes her look like a princess. Enjoy her beautiful voice and her nice dress. 

【A Whole New World】Sing by Jane Zhang 



A Whole New World
 Lyrics:Tim Rice 
Music:Alan Menken
 Artist:Brad Kane&Lea Salonga 

Aladdin:
 I can show you the world
 Shining, shimmering, splendid. 
Tell me princess, now when did you last
Let your heart decide?
 I can open your eyes 
Take you wonder by wonder 
Over, sideways, and under
 On a magic carpet ride 
 A whole new world 
A new fantastic point of view
 No one to tell us no 
Or where to go 
Or say we're only dreaming

 Jasmine: 
A whole new world
 A dazzling place I never knew
 But when I'm way up here 
It's crystal clear 
That now I'm in a whole new world with you

 Jasmine: 
Unbelievable sights
 Indescribable feeling
 Soaring, tumbling, freewheeling
Through an endless diamond sky 
A whole new world

 (Aladdin: Don't you dare close your eyes) 
An hundred thousand things to see
 (Aladdin: Hold your breath - it gets better)
 I'm like a shooting star 
I've come so far 
I can't go back to where I used to be 

 Aladdin:
 A whole new world 
With new horizons to pursue 

 Both: I'll chase them anywhere 
There's time to spare
 Let me share this whole new world with you 
 A whole new world A whole new world
 A new fantastic point of view
 No one to tell us no 
Or where to go
 Or say we're only dreaming
 A whole new world

 (Jasmine: Every turn a surprise) 
With new horizons to pursue
 (Jasmine: Every moment, red-letter) 
 I'll chase them anywhere
 There's time to spare 
Anywhere,there's time to spare
 Let me share this whole new world with you
 A whole new world A whole new world 
That's where we'll be
 A thrilling chase 
A wondrous place
 For you and...me...

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.